alva updated

you may have some great excuse why you aren't spending every waking day hanging out with me but i am sure that you have plenty of time to check out my blog.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hello Everyone

hello all. I am sorry that i have not updated you for a while. i am sick right now. we went out to a restaurant and when mommy got me out of bed there was vomit all over my crib. sorry if that grosses you out but this is an update on me. so, i haven't eaten solids since friday night. we are all hoping that i am feeling better tomorrow. i think i have food poisoning.

outside of that i cut one of my molars on the bottom right side. the bottom left is about to cut soon. i am saying and signing a lot. i know the signs for food, more, bottle, all done. i can say a lot of words. i can point out things like eyes, ears, mouth, teeth, nose. i can wave really well. my new favorite word for this weekend is bottle. i have been signing food a lot the past couple of days and they won't give me any because i throw it all up.

oh yeah, i am walking now!

i will post my halloween photos soon. hope everyone is well. if you haven't seen me in a while check back sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home